Did you know that Aled Jones created his song while a sleep?

Aled Jones has revealed that he wrote his song 'Believe', from his new album 'One Voice Believe', in his sleep
Aled Jones wrote songs in his sleep.
The 46-year-old singer and TV presenter has just released his new album 'One Voice Believe' on Classic FM Label, the third and final recording in the 'One Voice' trilogy that saw Aled duetting with his younger self.
The album contains the song 'Believe' which Aled also wrote his own lyrics and although the chorus came to him in the bathroom, the rest of the song words came into his mind as he slept one night.

aled jones
aled jones

Speaking exclusively to BANG Showbiz, he shared: "With 'Believe', the choir came to me as I jumped into the bathroom and started singing what ended up being a choir, but many of the lyrics came to me in my sleep, many of them do I remember it happened, when I woke up in less than an hour I had the whole song that must have happened with this song, it came to me in my sleep With other songs it was just a case I imitate it in the piano I'm always good at making songs, not so great with the lyrics.
"I was the same when I was trying to learn to give away cameras for my show, if I go to bed to think about it, I use my sleep to finish everything and when I wake up I usually know it Many players do that I do not know if we hard to sleep! "
The 'Songs of Praise' presenter may be performed with a duet with her younger self but prepares to make another album next year.
Aled will be interested in making a duet album with another artist but he jokes that he will not be able to find someone else to work with.
He said: "I will do another album, but there will be no more duets with little Aled, this is the last in the trilogy that we have covered every song and here it is.Next year I will do something, I have my finger in many pies and we'll see what happens. I'm always up for something new, so we'll what happens. Maybe I can do a duet album with someone else, but I do not know who will work with me! "